All property photos
Situated in one of Pacific Heights premiere newer developments, this chicly appointed two-bedroom, two-bath home with designer finishes was completed in 2016. Beautiful, large-scale open living, dining, and entertaining spaces step out to a south-facing terrace. Wall-to-wall windows offer picturesque views of San Francisco. This urban, sophisticated residence enjoys access to all of the amenities offered at The LuXe.
The fabulous location is one of the City’s most desirable residential neighborhoods. Pacific Heights boasts popular shopping, dining and entertainment attractions. Fillmore, Union and Upper Polk Streets are wonderfully close, as are the outdoor waterfront activities at Fort Mason and the Marina Green. This is an ideal home for enjoying sophisticated and refined City living.
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Condominium with South Facing Terrace
- 2 Car Parking
- 1,083 square feet as per Tax Records
- 34 unit boutique luxury development built in 2016 with community/ business meeting and gathering room, a grand two-story lobby and reception area, a classic modern design with zinc-clad penthouse, similar to roofs seen in Paris, France
- Nest Heating System, hidden light fixtures, and a modern kitchen/ living space with chic cabinetry and built-in appliances
-Central Pacific Heights location with Skyline views of Nob Hill, Russian Hill and the TransAmerica Pyramid
-Built in 2016, the LUXE offers tasteful finishes, a large sitting lobby, and Doorperson
-HOA Fees $1,071.27 include: Water, Garbage, Exterior Building Maintenance, Grounds Maintenance, Door Person, Homeowners Insurance, and Outside Property Management
- A wonderfully open, bright, and airy living/ dining/ entertaining space is stylishly outfitted with wide plan pale oak floor and enjoys a bank of large-scaled wall-to-wall windows framing picturesque, Parisian-style views of the architecture of the Gothic-styled St. Brigid Church & School, with cozy Russian Hill hillside views and the Transamerica Pyramid to the East. One wall is lined with built-ins, perfect for entertainment system, wine storage and art objects. A sliding glass door opens to the South terrace adding a lovely outdoor extension to the living area.
- The gourmet chef’s kitchen is well-equipped with Quartz Caeserstone countertops, an island with built in cabinetry and bar seating, 4-burner Thermador gas stove, Bosch dishwasher, U-line wine fridge and paneled SubZero refrigerator.
- The luxurious primary suite enjoys a large bedroom with expansive South-facing windows, double doors leading into a large walk-in closet, brand-new wall-to-wall carpeting, and a designer-style tile and marble bath with dual walk-in shower.
- The 2nd/ guest bedroom enjoys a large closet with built-ins, and lovely out looks toward the European-style slopes of Russian with the tops of the Transamerica Pyramid and Grace Cathedral in the background.
- The guest bath/ powder room features a marble top sink, tiled floors, radiant heat, Duravit soaking tub and RainDance showerhead.
- A laundry closet houses the stackable Bosch washer and dryer.
The LuXe offers 34 modern, luxury condominiums perfectly nestled in one of San Francisco’s most coveted and affluent neighborhoods, Pacific Heights.
The seven-story development is located on Broadway Street, between Van Ness Avenue and Franklin Street, an exceptionally rare and prime central location. Just blocks to hundreds of popular artisan stores, fun boutiques, gourmet Michelin-star restaurants, lush parks, prestigious galleries and exciting nightlife. The LuXe’s sublime location is amplified not only by its convenience but by the area’s rich history, surrounded by significant landmarks ranging from cathedrals and mansions to turn of the century Victorian restorations. The concentration of dense and diverse upscale shops and attractions curated for those with a discerning palate is also just minutes away by car from Fisherman’s Wharf, the Marina, North Beach, Chinatown, the Financial District, and downtown’s famous Union Square.
Designed by award-winning architecture firm Edmonds & Lee Architects and acclaimed interior design firm, Forum Design. The LuXe emanates with modern elegance inspired by simple and deeply considered lines, fluid interior spaces, bold finishes and cleanly articulated exterior spaces. Underground, secured parking is available as well a grand lobby complete with reception desk service and a community room for meetings and private events.
The LuXe exudes a refinement that exemplifies luxury coupled with exceptional comfort, a striking designer space that redefines the modern home. Welcome to inspired living, welcome to life at The LuXe.